Guidelines to better health
- Drink filtered water, look for an option that removes Fluoride
- Don’t drink with meals. Drinking with a meal dilutes the stomach acid needed for optimal digestion
- Chew you food thoroughly and eat only when in a calm state. Never eat on the run, take 5 minutes to relax
- Eat more plant based foods and less processed foods, particularly sugar
- Avoid Endocrine Disruptors
- Substances which interfere with the bodies natural hormone balance and can affect immunity and reproduction. Substances such as plastic bottles, metal food cans, detergents cosmetics and pesticides. Be aware of phytoestrogens found in soy milk.
- If you consume animal products choose organic sources to be sure they are not pumped with hormone feed.
- Choose quality, pay the extra and have smaller amounts of a better choice. Eg: dairy if organic will not contain hormones or antibiotics. Research your supplier.
- Use your body every day. The best way to supply make your body work better is exercise. There is growing evidence to suggest this now only needs to be short bursts of output to cause an effect. Wether it be high impact or a walk on the beach it all helps move lymph and nourish your body. The best way to exercise is outdoors where you can connect with nature.
Invest in your health, it will repay you.